cinta munyet!

luv?luv?luv? huh, i still dun have my true love.im totally single la weh. believin it ok.dlu2 ade la cinte monyet or monkey love?myb past 3years ago.wah lme gak.haha.but its all over just bcoz of gado2 or jelousy or myb the org ketige.ceh,im playgurl?ohh nop,im not dat kind okey.myb im still young n masih tidak sesuai utk brcenta.in short,not matured yet. akcheli bcoz of him .he has org ketiga.haha.but sumtimes i think.y love always ending just like dat?wtf.haha.sounds stupid.but actually i have learned sumting from my experience.i think i have learned much.huhu.i admit i have also made problem in my relationships.jelesh2.till now i dunno y.haha.actually in da past im already in a very serious everlasting relationship..n we both love each other like crazy for a year.but sumthink hapeen..he got another kpl n at the same time he is my cpl .uhh shit!but still guess i still miss n luv him.becoz he is my first luv.im sorry..sorry syg..i still love u.but i noe in reality we cant be together.hmm its oke.i can accept it.but diz is not my fault ,diz is bcause of u .y u xpenah puas ble kpl sorg jek ..u mnusia ker ape.n bcoz of u , im now single n xpenah cpl after i clsh wif u.uhh bsr nye impak u in my life yer .ahh wateva lar .just go on with my life.my fren said myb ade hikmah di sebalik kjadian tue .yaa..i hope so.thx to all my fren n luvly kezen 4 supporting me when im sad..korg mmg a good listener.syg korg ketat2 n padat2 lar dear uhh my lalink. i have learned through my mistakes.my only piece of advice to everyone is to confess their feelings at the earliest possible.dont think wat the outcome gonna be.just go for it.instead of regretting afterwards.watever comes from a true heart,God will shower dat to u.good luck to all those who are about to fall in love.God bless.Aminn..

No comments: